The Hadoop Administration programme demonstrates an administrator’s technical knowledge, skill
and ability to configure, deploy, maintain and secure an Apache Hadoop cluster.
Description : This training course provides comprehensive understanding of all the steps necessary to operate and maintain a Hadoop cluster. The installation and configuration modules are the best preparation for the real-world challenges faced by Hadoop administrators.
Pre-Requisites : Students, Working Professionals and anyone who has basic Computer Knowledge and wants to enter in IT Industry.
Participant Fee : On Request
Global Certification : Cloud era Certified Administrator for Apache Hadoop (CCAH)
Exam Code : CCA-500
Training Name : Hadoop Administrator
Weekend Batch : Available
Training Time : 2hr per day (Mon – Fri) 4hrs per day (Sat&Sun )
Duration : 40 hrs
Venue : No. 96 G.S.T Road Guduvanchery – 603202
· Introduction to Apache Hadoop and HDFS
· Apache Hadoop architecture
· Proper cluster configuration and deployment
· Populating HDFS using Apache Sqoop
· Management and monitoring tools
· Best practices for maintaining Apache Hadoop in Production
· Installing and managing other Apache Hadoop projects
· Diagnosing, tuning and solving Apache Hadoop issues