Training Overview :The Hadoop development program demonstrates a developer’s technical knowledge, skill and ability to write, maintain and optimize Apache Hadoop development projects.
Description : This training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Hadoop Developer. In-depth knowledge of core concepts will be covered in the course along with implementation on varied industry use-cases.
Pre-Requisites : Students, Working Professionals and anyone who has basic Computer Knowledge and wants to enter in IT Industry.
Participant Fee :
Global Certification : PRINCE INFOTECH Certified Developer for Apache Hadoop (CCDH)
Exam Code : CCD-410
Training Name : PRINCE INFOTECH Certified Hadoop Developer
Weekend Batch : Available
Training Time : 2hrs per day (Mon – Fri) 4hrs per day (Sat & Sun)
Duration : 40 hrs
Venue : No. 96 G.S.T Road Guduvanchery – 603202
· The internals of MapReduce and HDFS and how to write MapReduce code
· Best practices for Hadoop development, debugging, and implementation of workflows and common algorithms
· How to leverage Hive, Pig, Sqoop, Flume, Oozie, and other Hadoop ecosystem projects
· Creating custom components such as WritableComparables and InputFormats to manage complex data types
· Writing and executing joins to link data sets in MapReduce
· Advanced Hadoop API topics required for real-world data analysis.