Job Title: Technical Trainer – Java, Python, C and C++
Location : Guduvanchery
Salary : 1.8 lpa to 2.2lpa
Freshers can apply
Prince Infotech is a leading institute for technical training in the field of software development and we are currently seeking experienced Technical Trainers to join our team. The ideal candidate will be proficient in Java, Python, C and C++, and have a passion for teaching and mentoring others.
- Deliver high-quality technical training to students on Java, Python, C and C++
- Create training materials and courses that are engaging and effective for learners of all skill levels
- Assess and evaluate student progress and adjust training as needed.
- Provide feedback to students and encourage a positive learning experience.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and developments in Java, Python, C and C++ and incorporate them into the training curriculum.
- Collaborate with other trainers and staff to continuously improve the training program Conduct training sessions online and in-person
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years of experience as a Technical Trainer for Java, Python, C and C++
- Strong knowledge of Java, Python, C and C++.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to create engaging and effective training materials and courses
- Patience, empathy, and a passion for teaching and mentoring others
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Comfortable conducting training sessions online and in-person
- We offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, and the opportunity to make a difference in the lives of our students.
- If you are passionate about teaching and have a strong background in Java, Python, C and C++
- we encourage you to apply for this position and join our team at Prince Infotech.